How much does counseling cost?
- We are out-of-network and will provide a receipt with insurance coding.
- Clients file their own claims for possible reimbursement.
- Please check with your carrier for your benefits and reimbursement amount.
Session Rates for Therapists
- Dean Wisdom (fully licensed/owner): $195 per session (individual therapy for adults and teens, play therapy for children, parent consultation). $225 per session (2+ people at same time which includes couples’ therapy, sibling play, and family sessions).
- Teri Davies (fully licensed): $120 per session (adults, couples, teens, pre-teens). $160 per session (families). $150 couple intake session.
- Accepted forms of payment: cash, check, cashiers check, Discover, VISA, MC, American Express, and flex/HSA accounts with a credit card.
- I provide in-person and virtual sessions at the same rates.
How long will I be in counseling?
At the first session we:
- Listen to your story and what brings you to counseling.
- Work with you to determine a treatment plan and goals.
Average length of counseling in my practice experience:
- Results cannot be predicted or guaranteed but clients may average 3-9 months in therapy dependent on the issue and their time investment.
- Some clients need feedback and guidance on a specific issue while others seek longer term progress.
We would love to talk with you.
Schedule an appointment today, starting with a free 15-minute consultation.