How much does counseling cost?
- We are out-of-network and will provide a receipt with insurance coding.
- Clients file their own claims for possible reimbursement.
- Please check with your carrier for your benefits and reimbursement amount.
- LPC-Interns have a reduced rate of $90 and provide a receipt for insurance coding. Please check with your carrier as interns are sometimes not covered by insurance plans.
Session Rates for Therapists
- Dean Wisdom (fully licensed/owner): $150 per session (adults, couples, teens, children). $180 per session (2+ people at same time which includes sibling play, couples, family sessions).
- Teri Davies (fully licensed): $120 per session (adults, couples, teens, pre-teens). $160 per session (families). $150 couple intake session.
- Sarina Price (full licensed): $135 per session (adults, teens, children). $160 per session (couples). $180 per session (families). $150 per session (in-home).
- Accepted forms of payment: cash, check, cashiers check, Discover, VISA, MC, American Express, and flex/HSA accounts with a credit card.
How long will I be in counseling?
At the first session we:
- Listen to your story and what brings you to counseling.
- Work with you to determine a treatment plan and goals.
Average length of counseling in my practice experience:
- Results cannot be predicted or guaranteed but clients may average 3-9 months in therapy dependent on the issue and their time investment.
- Some clients need feedback and guidance on a specific issue while others seek longer term progress.
We would love to talk with you.
Schedule an appointment today, starting with a free 15-minute consultation.