How much does counseling cost?
- Dean Wisdom currently accepts Blue Cross and Blue Shield – Blue Choice PPO:
- Co-pay can range from $15-$40 per session.
- Please check with your carrier for your benefits and co-pay amount.
- Other insurance carriers:
- We are out-of-network and will provide a receipt with insurance coding.
- Clients file their own claims for possible reimbursement.
- Please check with your carrier for your benefits and reimbursement amount.
- LPC-Interns have a reduced rate of $90 and provides a receipt for insurance coding:
- Please check with your carrier as interns are often not covered by some plans.
Session Rates for Therapists
- Dean Wisdom (fully licensed/owner): $150 per 50-minute session (adults, couples, teens, children). $180 per 50-minute session (families).
- Teri Davies (fully licensed): $120 per 50-minute session (adults, couples, teens, pre-teens). $160 per 50-minute session (families).
- Sarah Sutton (licensed intern): $90 per 50-minute session (adults, teens, children). $120 per 50-minute session (families).
- Accepted forms of payment: cash, check, cashiers check, Discover, VISA, MC, American Express, and flex/HSA accounts with a credit card.
How long will I be in counseling?
At the first session we:
- Listen to your story and what brings you to counseling.
- Work with you to determine a treatment plan and goals.
Average length of counseling in my practice experience:
- Results cannot be predicted or guaranteed but clients may average 3-9 months in therapy dependent on the issue and their time investment.
- Some clients need feedback and guidance on a specific issue while others seek longer term progress.
We would love to talk with you.
Schedule an appointment today, starting with a free 15-minute consultation.