Sarah D. Sutton
I have been helping families, children and adults for over 20 years. I graduated with my Master’s degree from Dallas Baptist University and am a Licensed Professional Counselor with additional EMDR trauma training. My clinical training has been with children, families, and adults of all ages who suffer with any type of struggle, hang up, mental illness or trauma. I have worked within the mental health field for the past 3 years and have led groups and individual counseling for both adults and children in a mental health facility. I completed EMDR training with Rick Levinston and am able to work with people of all ages break through trauma and move forward in life with a renewed sense of purpose and freedom.
In addition, I have a background in the fitness industry where I worked as a yoga teacher, Barre instructor, personal trainer and nutritionist. I believe change can happen in our body but also in our mind/soul. One of my passions is to see the entire family and individual “healed whole.” I believe that if there is a desire for wholeness and a desire for healing, it can and will happen if the individual or family unit is willing.
Licensure and Certifications
- 2019, Licensed Professional Counselor
- 2016, Certified Nutrition Specialist
- 2015, AFAA Certification
- 2015, Orange Theory Certification
- 2012, Barre 3 Certification
- 2009, Vinyasa/Hatha/Partner Yoga Training
- 2007, Level 1 Vinyasa Teacher Training
- 2016, MA Counseling, Dallas Baptist University
- 2003, BA Communication, Centenary College of Louisiana
- Athletics and Fitness Association of America
We would love to talk with you.
Schedule an appointment today, starting with a free 15-minute consultation.